Posts by Category
Interesting thoughts inspired by my classes or conversations with friends/colleagues
Insight I’ve gained into the workings of academia, professional philosophy, education, teaching, and other related topics
Resources and advice for students: academic, mental health, time management, organization, etc.
Self-explanatory. Pretty much everything else I want to share that doesn’t neatly fall into any of the above categories
Posts by Date
- “Teaching is never neutral.”
- The Bad Days
- Body Modification: How Far is Too Far?
- A Check-in: The Beginning of Year 2
- I don’t like meta-ethics.
- Against White Fetishization of Non-violence: Justifying POC Aggression
- Application Advice: Letters of Rec
- Responsibility for Attitudes: Our Pasts; Emotional Requirements
- What counts as philosophy? Reflections on academic passing and divergent work
- How to Write a Philosophy Paper (Undergrad)
- Half-Assed Activism – A Rant
- Themed Social Media Accounts: Who Should Be Allowed A Platform?
- The Ethics of Attraction
- Good (≠ Productive) Things
- A Short Writing Sample: Maitra on Licensing Authority for Subordinating Speech
- The Morality of Internal Responses to Violence
- Merit vs. Need-Based Financial Aid; Notes on Constructive Conversation and Emotional Investment